Sunday, November 28, 2010

35 weeks down, 35 days to go!

How Far Along: 35 WEEKS!!!!!!

How Big is The Baby: Over 5lbs and about 20in long! No new fruit this week.

Total Weight Gain: I'll weigh officially tomorrow but according to our scale I'm up 6lbs from 2 weeks ago- Thanks Thanksgiving! So that'll be 29 for the pregnancy.  Could be worse but I was really hoping to stay under 30!

Maternity Clothes: I'm going on Tuesday in search of some nursing bras.  I will only buy one or two but I need some for my hospital bra and enough to get me through the first few weeks until I can get out and buy some more.

Sleep: I wake up about every 2-3 hours to go to the bathroom but I fall back to sleep pretty quickly normally.  I'll sleep on my left side, wake up and pee, and then sleep on my right side. Each time I wake up my back or side is cramping but it's ok.

GENDER: BOY!!!

Movement: I had the scare on Thursday morning when he wasn't moving much but he has made up for it since then!  This morning he was making my whole belly roll!

Food Cravings: Pie, lots and lots of Thanksgiving pies.  Also, my aunt has a lemon tree and it's a mix between a meyer lemon and a mandarin orange.  They taste SO great squeezed into ice water!

What I Miss: Having a pain free pelvis when I change positions! Energy.  My body not aching- but of course, it's worth it for him!

What I'm looking forward to:  Tomorrow's appointment will be my first cervix check. I'm not expecting any progress but it sure will be nice to hear if something is happening.  We took our maternity pics today and I cannot wait to see the pictures!

Milestones: I wrote my list for the hospital bag and plan to get it together this week.  E assembled ALL of the baby gear!  35/35- 35wks down, 35 days to go! I think he's dropped some!!! Breathing is easier but walking is harder! We will be term in just 2 weeks, maybe induced in 4 and we are due in only 5 weeks!

Symptoms: Pubic symphysis pain, Constipation, Highly Emotional, Heart Burn, Colostrum, Round Ligament Pain, Minor Foot/Ankle Swelling, Irritability, Short tempered, Low back pain, Hip pain, leg cramps, Braxton Hicks contractions.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you did drop some! Good luck at your appt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you 35 weeks!? This has flown by! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete