Sunday, November 21, 2010

34 weeks!

How Far Along: 34 WEEKS!!!!!!

How Big is The Baby: Around 5lbs and about 20in long! What to expect app says a large cantaloupe but I don't get that because it said a cantaloupe a LONG time ago!  I just know he goes from my chest to my pelvis!

Total Weight Gain: Evidently pregnant women cannot add- I'm at 23lbs, not 22. Still aiming for 1lb a week until the end putting me at a total around 30 BUT Thanksgiving is this week and very may well derail my hopes.

Maternity Clothes: Of course!  I still haven't gotten anymore bras but I'm planning on looking for some this week

Sleep: Much better this week! I wake up about every 3 hours to go to the bathroom but I fall right back to sleep.

GENDER: BOY!!!

Movement: Getting painful at times, I've read that there's not as much fluid to cushion him anymore so that's why it can start to get uncomfortable.

Food Cravings: STILL soda!  I'm keeping it down to about 1 caffiene free one about every other day.

What I Miss: Having a pain free pelvis when I change positions! But as always- totally worth it for him!

What I'm looking forward to: Getting the big stuff (swing, pack and play, travel system) assembled.  Not really baby related but- THANKSGIVING!  This could be our last holiday without a baby here although I'm pretty sure he won't be here yet for Christmas.

Milestones: I have washed and put all of his clothes away that are 6 months and smaller! I'm sure I'll reorganize before he comes BUT I feel so much better to know that it is functional now!  We will be term in just 3 weeks, maybe induced in 5 and we are due in only 6 weeks!

Symptoms: Pubic symphysis pain, Heart Burn, Colostrum, Round Ligament Pain, Minor Foot/Ankle Swelling, Irritability, Short tempered, Low back pain, Hip pain, leg cramps, a few Braxton Hicks contractions.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I read this blog like it is a "how to" manual for my future. I'm lucky to have such a great pregnancy buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting close! Happy 34 weeks!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy crap, 34 weeks! So amazing! Getting very very excited for Tru.itt to get here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I can't believe how soon he could be here!! Your bump is looking soooo cute!! Yea for 34 weeks!

    ReplyDelete