Sunday, November 7, 2010

32 weeks!

How Far Along: 32 WEEKS!!!!!!

How Big is The Baby: About 19in and 4 1/2lbs! Truitt MAY be bigger because my belly is measuring 3 weeks ahead! Baby is about the size of a HONEYDEW MELON!

Total Weight Gain: As of last visit 22 pounds

Maternity Clothes: As always! I am getting to the point where I am going to HAVE to buy some more bras though.  My first nursing bra I bought at the start of pregnancy is starting to wear out.

Sleep:  Not good at all. I have a cold so I can't breathe... also my hips hurt and the first 30 minutes or so on my side I have some serious pubic symphysis pain-like it feels as if my pelvis is going to pop into two pieces. Yikes!

GENDER: BOY!!!

Movement:  Yes :) I posted a video of him shaking the remote on my belly with his hiccups

Food Cravings: I HAD to have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich the other day! I've REALLY been craving coke/pepsi/dr pepper.  This is the craziest by far-I have never been a drinker and if I do drink something it's a margarita or something fruity... anyway, we were out eating Mexican and my mouth started watering when the waiter walked by with a beer! I HATE BEER!  I obviously didn't drink anything but my husband, the avid beer drinker, kept saying "That's my boy!" the rest of the night! Also-strawberry poptarts!

What I Miss: Being able to breathe normally, being ache free and more energized! It is ALL worth it for my sweet little man!

What I'm looking forward to: Finishing the nursery and MY BABY SHOWER IS ON SATURDAY!!!

Milestones: Our tracker is now on 8 months! Only one more block left!!!!  We will be full term in 5 weeks (holy geez!), POSSIBLY induced in 7 and we're due in 8 weeks! Also, all four walls of the nursery are painted! E will have to do a second coat tomorrow!

Symptoms: Pubic symphysis pain, Minor Heart Burn, Colostrum, Round Ligament Pain, Minor Foot/Ankle Swelling, Irritability, Short tempered, Low back pain, Hip pain, and of course leg cramps

WHOA BELLY!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Have you tried a using a little bit of eucalyptus oil to unblock the nose??

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I haven't but I will be going in search for some tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How's the heartburn these days? Much better I hope! Of course, it probably just got replaced with the stuffy nose. That's annoying.
    I'm NOT looking forward to shopping for nursing bras. I just moved up in my regular bra size so I went up and bought three new ones. I know I'm going to need nursing bras VERY soon but... I don't like them! Most of the ones I've seen are very plain and seem to cater to the large-chested ladies out there. And that is certainly not me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay belly!!! I too am suffering a horrible cold that makes it impossible to sleep at night. Here's hoping we both get over our colds and get some sleep soon!

    ReplyDelete