Sunday, October 31, 2010

31 weeks!!!

How Far Along: 31 WEEKS!!!!!!

How Big is The Baby: Almost 4lbs and 19in!  The bump still says a SMALL PUMPKIN and my what to expect app still says a HEAD OF LETTUCE.

Total Weight Gain: As of last visit 18.0lbs. I think when I weigh tomorrow I'm going to be (deep breath) up about 8lbs from just two weeks ago and 26lbs for the pregnancy.  I really ate a lot of candy but I'm praying our home scale is way off and it's closer to 5lbs!

Maternity Clothes:  I REALLY need it to cool off so I can wear my long sweaters.  My shirts aren't really covering my belly panel in the jeans anymore.

Sleep: So so.  Most nights I wake up every few hours to pee and can normally fall back asleep except for once a night when when I wake up around 2am and then I'm up for an hour or so tossing and turning.  I did have to take benadryl once this week because I was up all night the night before unable to sleep.  Plus my ears really hurt and were stopped up!

GENDER: BOY!!!

Movement: Lots and lots! I absolutely love it.  Friday though I think his butt was sticking out and it HURT. He wouldn't move for about two hours and I was in so much pain I though about going to the hospital but I was able to fall asleep and woke up all better.  My sweet puppy Sophie layed against my belly and I think the warmth from her made him finally move!

Food Cravings: It's not so much a craving but I have NO self control and keep eating Halloween candy.  I'm glad we got rid of almost all of it!

What I Miss: Not knowing what "pubic symphysis" pain is! Being able to be on my feet for longer periods of time but it is ALL worth it for my sweet little man!

What I'm looking forward to: Dr's appointment tomorrow.  Hopefully having the nursery ready for furniture by next weekend and MY SHOWER IS IN TWO WEEKS!!!

Milestones: 31 weeks! SINGLE DIGIT WEEK COUNTDOWN!  Geez!!!

Symptoms: Pubic symphysis pain, Heartburn! (I had a few days with no Zantac but have had to start it again,) Colostrum, Round Ligament Pain, Minor Foot/Ankle Swelling, Irritability, Short tempered, Low back pain, Hip pain, and of course leg cramps
 
 
*****You got my belly picture yesterday but I'll take another one tomorrow.  J goes for her first OB appointment (she's been seeing ther fertility dr) on Tuesday and will get another ultrasound and hopefully everything will be great.  M is still at the hospital and had another ultrasound tonight and baby was measuring a whopping 6lbs 6oz at 35wks 5days.  Her fluid had gone up to 12 and is now at 10 but as long as it's above 8 they're happy.  It's still a wait and see game but she said that her Dr had mentioned induction at 36wks before the whole hospital thing anyway due to low fluid BUT with her fluid being above 8 I'm not sure what they're going to do.  I know that everyday she stays pregnant is so much healthier for baby's lungs but I know she's ready to deliver and get out of the hospital.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for a single digit number in your countdown!!! Hope this week goes well for you as well as for M and J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww Sam, you're really getting to the point end of things where it is just getting to be plain uncomfortable all round! *hugs* You're on the home stretch now and soon you'll get to meet your little man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe you have just over two more months to go - that's crazy!!! Congrats on everything. I always say I'll go through all the pain for the payoff of a perfect little angel.

    ReplyDelete