Sunday, October 24, 2010

30 weeks-OMG!!!

How Far Along: 30 WEEKS!!!!!!

How Big is The Baby: Approximately Over 3lbs and 18in!  He's getting to be so big! There's no good food to compare to this week.  The bump stays on a SMALL PUMPKIN and my what to expect app says a HEAD OF LETTUCE but I think they are yo-yoing back with size based on their descriptions!

Total Weight Gain: As of last visit 18.0lbs.  We're aiming for 1lb a week until the end but I think with E getting home this week I'm going to be over that goal.  I'll get back on track though :)

Maternity Clothes: I have to find some longer shirts... having a long torso to begin with coupled with a big bump, my shirts aren't covering my stretchy band on the pants anymore

Sleep:  The Zantac (well Walmart's brand of it) has been AMAZING! I've been taking it about once a day instead of the twice possible and I feel so much better.  Unfortunately sleep isn't much better because of some decently intense pubic symphysis pain.  E and I were able to be in bed for TWELVE hours last night and it was fantastic even if I was up every few hours to pee.

GENDER: BOY!!!

Movement: E LOVES seeing him bounce the remote on my belly and he's been able to feel him more now that he's home. My grandma was able to feel him today too! She's the first to feel him other than E and tomorrow is her 84th birthday so I think he did it as her present!

Food Cravings: Luigi's Real Italian Ice- the lemon one. YUM!!!

What I Miss: Bending over without holding onto something for balance :) It is SO worth it though! I love my huge belly and the little guy growing in there!

What I'm looking forward to: My shower is in 3 weeks! The invites are going out this week and I'm so excited! I'm a bit of a registry stalker but hopefully I can control myself!!!

Milestones: HELLO 30 WEEKS! That blows my mind!  10 weeks until due date, 7 weeks until term and only 9 weeks until the *possible* induction date?!?! AND WE BOUGHT PAINT FOR THE NURSERY!

Symptoms: Pubic symphysis pain, Colostrum, Round Ligament Pain, Minor Foot/Ankle Swelling, Irritability, Short tempered, Low back pain, and of course leg cramps.

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Can you believe it? THIRTY WEEKS?! I remember feeling like EIGHT was a great milestone (two months, yeahhh!). :) It's all going by so fast.
    What color paint did you end up getting? Will we get to see pictures? I hope so!
    And... now I really want some italian ice. Even though it's freezing out. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant you believe you only have TWO boxes left on your ticker? & i have one? where did the time go?
    CONGRATS on 30 week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 30 weeks!! It's getting so close, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking great, mama! 30 weeks is so very pregnant!!!! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for 30 weeks, how did we get here...sounds SO preggo!! And i'm totally a registry stalker too, I check every day I get into work! It's so fun to think people are out there buying stuff for these little babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are well and truely on the count down now Sam! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. info that you give very good ...
    I have a little extra for you ...
    http://rockersejati1010.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on 30 weeks....when i hit that mark i thought it would go by so slow...but now we are at 38.5 weeks and i cant wait!! I hope that it flies by for you and E....btw...your belly is looking BEAUTIFUL!!! Have a great day darling!

    ReplyDelete