Sunday, October 10, 2010

28 weeks!!! THIRD TRIMESTER!

How Far Along: 28 weeks! HELLO THIRD TRIMESTER!!!

How Big is The Baby: Approximately 2.9lbs and 17in! The size of a head of a SMALL CABAGE! Crazy to think he will only grow a few inches longer but will be doubling (or tripling!) his weight before birth!

Total Weight Gain: As of last visit, 15.2lbs.  I'll weigh again a week from Monday

Maternity Clothes: I really need some more shirts but I hate spending money on them... I keep checking out Motherhood for sales but I refuse to pay their regular prices

Sleep: Much better this past week! Only waking up about twice and falling asleep pretty promply after each time.  I'm a bit worried about the next two weeks though because I don't ever sleep well when E is out of town.

GENDER: BOY!!!

Movement: Yes :) E told him to move a lot to give me peace of mind and so far he's listening :)

Food Cravings: I REALLY want chicken nuggets from Mcdonald's right now but I'm going to resist.

What I Miss: My husband! He left yesterday for Wyoming and will be gone for two weeks... I don't understand how you military wives do it!

What I'm looking forward to: E coming home and doing his nursery!!!

Milestones: I'm officially in MY THIRD TRIMESTER!  Half of what I have read says 27 weeks and the rest says 28 so I figured if I waited until 28 then all bases are covered!  I cannot believe that there are less than 3 months until our due date.  I also signed up for our childbirth classes at the hospital!  This week has also brought on the stranger comments "Oh sweetie, when are you due?" "3 months" **They glare at belly** "OH REALLY?!?!?"

Symptoms: Heartburn, Colostrum, Round Ligament Pain, Excessive Crying, Minor Foot/Ankle Swelling, Leg Cramps, Constipation...

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Yay, 3rd Tri!! Congrats!!
    I've also been craving crispy breaded chicken, like McDonald's nuggets and spicy big crunch burgers from KFC. I have to resist the temptation all the time or else I would have gained 100 pounds! It's so hard to NOT gain 100 pounds because of all the bad foods I want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'm sleeping better too, must be the fall weather. Hope the two weeks flies til your sweetie is back home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the 3rd tri! Chicken nuggets seem to be the only way I get chicken in these days. So I take what I can get. We're also starting on our nursery this week - finally!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look great! congrats on making it to the 3rd tri!!! and ignore those rude people...i know it's hard, 'cause i've gotten some rude comments, but i think you look fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo HOO! You're in your LAST trimester. Is that hard to believe for you? Because it is for me.
    I completely forgot if you posted this or not but, did they tell you how much your little man weighed at your 3D ultrasound? I'm just curious to see how all the "regular" kids are doing. Surely he weighs much more than Elliot's measly 1 lb 10 oz :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, already in your 3rd trimester!! Yea! It won't be long until we get to see pictures of his adorable little face! :)

    ReplyDelete