Sunday, October 3, 2010

27 weeks!!! ***updated with picture***

How Far Along: 27 weeks!

How Big is The Baby: 2 and 1/2 lbs and 16in! The size of a head of CAULIFOWER

Total Weight Gain: Just barely over 15lbs.  I am now officially the heaviest I have ever been but at least this number has come during pregnancy and has a reason!

Maternity Clothes: Yes but no new purchases this week.

Sleep: Eh. I still wake up every 2 or 3 hours and it normally takes me about an hour to fall back asleep

GENDER: BOY!!!

Movement: I've been soaking in the bath each night and love watching my belly contort in all different directions!

Food Cravings: APPLE JUICE!

What I Miss: Sleeping through the night

What I'm looking forward to: OUR 3D/4D ULTRASOUND IS TUESDAY!!! Also, getting the nursery in order. THIRD TRIMESTER NEXT WEEK!

Milestones: I passed my sugar test!!!  Today a random old lady touched my belly and said "Boy?" it made me smile- I love people noticing me as pregnant!  Also, this week the baby's lungs are much more developed!

Symptoms: Heartburn, Insomnia, Colostrum, Round Ligament Pain, Mood Swings, Minor Foot/Ankle Swelling, and HORRIBLE leg cramps at night!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Great to hear you passed your sugar test!!! I am 17 weeks and I completely understand the night light cramps. It is so hard to get comfortable sometimes. Enjoy your leg and feet rub!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool you are almost in the last trimester :) good luck Samantha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get the leg cramps too, sometimes so bad that I will literally JUMP out of bed. My ankles are swollen to the point that wearing ankle socks is painful and they leave deep red marks.
    Happy 27 weeks! Depending on your source, SOME people would say you're in the 3rd tri. Others say it starts at week 28. hmmm?

    ReplyDelete