Saturday, September 25, 2010

Only 99 days until due date!!!

Holy heck we're down to the double digits!!! I cannot believe that we're already here and I can only imagine how quickly the next few months are going to go.  Also, now that my sister is pregnant too.. YES!  She's one of those people that got pregnant on a break from fertility treatments!  After having a failed first IUI J and her husband took a break to get their finances and emotions in check.  She hadn't had a period since the post IUI period on August 16th and tested last week but it was negative.  She tested this morning and got a very faint positive on an internet cheapie and after her husband requested, she went and bought a clear blue digital and it was positive from her second pee of the morning!!!  Based on her LMP she is due May 23rd but I'm willing to bet she O'd late and is due the first week of June.  She called the fertility doctor to ask about some meds she's taking so she goes in Monday for a beta/progesterone check.  Please pray this is a sticky bean in the right place!  Our children will have birthdays about 5 months apart!

In other great news, the Just Between Friends sale yesterday was FANTASTIC!!!  E picked out a lot of the stuff we got which thrills me to see him getting excited!  I didn't want to buy any baby gear because I want to see what I'll get at the shower but we got a TON of adorable outfits and I got a nursing gown, all for $80!  My friend that is due a week before me got a diaper champ, bedding set, exersaucer, and a lot of clothes for $130!  Here are some of my favorite purchases!

Size 0-3 month lined flannel jacket :) and the "work boots" E picked out!
Photobucket

Set of onesies- Cowboy hat, Cowboy boot, Puppy, Sheriff Star, Horse, Cow, and "Mommy's Little COWBOY"!!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness those onesies are so cute! And congrats on 99 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great for cousins to be so close in age. Congrats to your sis. Cute bargains! Time is sure flying by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to throw some of that speed pregnancy thing in this direction!! LOL! Great news about your sister! Times like these I am almost ready to give a little credit to the relax thing... almost...

    LOVE the onesie with the horse! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG these r all so cute :)I can't wait till i have my baby in my arms, the wait is killing me , i still have 115 days to go..uhhh

    ReplyDelete