Monday, September 27, 2010

I've been tagged!

So Green Sprout over at The (Baby) Elephant in the Bedroom tagged me awhile ago and I've been a horrible blogger and am just getting around to it!

1. What childhood habit did you either retain or take the longest to lose?
Being terrified of being alone at night time.  When I was really little I ended up in my parents' bad almost every night.  Once my parents were divorced we moved from Florida to Texas and lived in my grandma's house until we were about to get our own place.  Nana's house was a 3 bedroom so she had her bed, my sister had her's and I slept with my mom (I was in 1st grade).  Once we moved into our own house a few months later I had a terrible time sleeping in my own bed and this continued...until I was in 6th grade.  I would sleep in my room but wake up in the middle of the night scared and go sleep on my sister's floor.  I still to this day HATE being home alone at night and even sleep in a seperate bedroom (that has a TV that I leave on all night) when E is out of town.  What a chicken!!!

2. If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
This is a really hard one!  I think I would go around naked just because I could!

3. If you could change one thing in your past, what would it be and how would it alter your life today?
I have a REALLY hard time with this question.  If I could change something that means I would probably not be where I am today.  Disregarding that piece (so if I could change something but still be married to E with the faimly I have right now!) I wish I would have stayed at Texas A&M and finished my bachelor's degree!

4. When you're old and crusty, will you let your family put you in a home?
 I really would like to never be "crusty" but I have to answer so I think I will "let" them but I pray that my children will never be in the situation to have to care for us, that my husband and I will be healthy old people and if the situation were to arise, that they would offer to take care of us rather than send us to a home!

5. Have you ever been transported via ambulance and if so why?
No! It's amazing because I have had so many injuries but everyone I've gone by private car to the doctor!

6. Tell us something about yourself that makes you proud to be you!
 So many things!  I will choose my optimism.  I have always been a glass half full kind of person and have been told that I make other people really comfortable to be around my "sunny disposition!"

Now I get to tag some followers and have them answer some questions!  Here we go:
Missie at ...And Baby Makes Three
Jess at Here Comes the Sun
Kelly at Little Looman Log

Here are your questions ladies:
1.  What is your favorite holiday?
2. What do you want to be when you "grow up"- Even if we're already grown up, are you doing what you always thought you would be doing?
3. Do you have any special "quirks" about you or specific tendencies you have to do daily?
4. If you could live somewhere else, where would it be and why?
5.  How many children would you like to have?
6. What was your wedding day like?

3 comments:

  1. I wish I would have finished school too - but like you said - our past makes us who we are today. I may not have met DH if I had stayed...so I guess life works out how it's suppose to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN :) I'll do mine probably Wednesday, since tomorrow is my 26 week update.
    PS- I (also) wish I would have finished my bachelor's degree. I finished four semesters, and really only had three left because I took A LOT more than the reccomended # of credits each semester. But... I suppose it doesn't matter TOO much, since both my husband and I agree that I'd like to be a SAHM until our youngest is in school. And we're planning to have three so... it's gonna be awhile. I think I'll do a class here or there though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know a little more about YOU. I love your optimism too. You've lifted me up more times than you know.

    ReplyDelete