Wednesday, September 15, 2010

"It feels like a marble rolling under you skin"

That's what E just said when he felt T.ruitt move for the first time!  I had tried to get him to feel the movement a couple weeks ago but it was really low and no such luck.  Since I have felt strong kicks up around my belly button for the past week I've tried daily to get E to feel them but our little booger would quit moving around as soon as his daddy would touch my belly- UNTIL TONIGHT!

E thought it was really cool and it made me cry!

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Has it really taken this long!? LOL! Well it did have to happen eventually! What a gorgeous experience for you to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! We're moving right along aren't we? I'm so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cried to when john first felt our little audrey kick really hard...now she plays kick boxing with him. I cant wait for you and E to feel that motion...it started at about 28 weeks for me so I hope it starts soon for you...enjoy it!! you deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, I'm so excited for my DH to feel our bean move for the first time too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, I cannot wait for that!! What a special moment.

    ReplyDelete