Thursday, September 9, 2010

Baby Bean's name is...

Photobucket

I still would like for this blog to not be "googleable" and since that isn't a very common name I will type "T.R.U.I.T.T." If you mention his name in a comment please do something similar.

When E and I first started dating we were in his truck one day already talking about baby names and he brought up his grandfather's middle name- T.r.u.i.t.t and I fell in love with the name (and E too!).  Amazingly enough we were on the same stretch of road when we told his parents that we were pregnant!  His middle name will be Ray and that is E's other grandpa's middle name.  We are so happy and love our little man so much alread!

Saturday I'm off for E's cousin's baby shower (which I have a super cute dress that nicely shows off the bump!) and then E and I are going to register at Target!  Sunday we are registering at Babies R Us!

Two weeks ago one of my great friends from high school and his wife were home from the Navy.  They are both photojournalists and she took a few pictures of me.  Above is my favorite and I cannot wait to do it when the bump is bigger in late November and here is my second favorite!

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. I don't know that I have ever heard that name but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful name and beautiful pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love his name! So cute and with so much meaning. :) I love your pictures too! Especially with his name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love the little blocks pic. Your friend did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting. I enjoyed your blog. I am now a follower. I hope you will get insights from mine as well.
    All the best, Bob West
    http://healthyliving-reviews.blogspot.com/2010/09/diet-solution-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good choice of name. It is different without being ghetto glorified or different for different sake. -thumbs up-

    Nice pics too! I've got a mate who is heavily into photography. (She did my current FB profile pic when I was looking like a total hobo). She's bagged rights for our baby bump pics like a year ago. Can't wait to actually be big enough to do them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great name...and beautiful pics!!! if i may ask, were those your blocks? i'm looking to get some, but can't find any that i like...and i like those! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tina I got them at Walmart- they were under the section "Garanimals" and the set was $12 for two of each letter. I got mine in the store but I believe they're online as well. I had to buy TWO sets because I needed 3 T's but every baby needs a set of wooden letter blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah! thanks!!! that is a perfect price, too! i'm gonna get some! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sam, I LOVE the name! Ahh!! You make me want to post Bunny's real name. I'm going to check with my husband tonight to see if it's okay with him. Aww! T.r.u.i.t.t has an awesome Mama! He's one lucky guy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Samantha, you are beautiful! What amazing pictures, and the blocks? priceless! I am so stealing that idea when I finally get pregnant.

    Also, I hope this doesn't come across all blog stalker-ish, but I want to send you something for your little guy. You have been such a great support to me, and I'd like to show my appreciation! Can you email me? It's silver9282 at msn dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the name!! I love that it is a family name too! The pictures are great. The picture with the blocks is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i am in love with the pictures that your friend took.. but i really love the name. So unique but has such a great family tie. Congrats on the boy, i can tell you that my husband is a little jealous...but he has come to terms with a daddy's little girl!!

    ReplyDelete