Sunday, September 19, 2010

25 weeks!!!

How Far Along: 25 weeks!

How Big is The Baby: Approximately 13.5 inches long and close two 2lbs! The bump and what to expect both say about the size of an EGGPLANT still.

Total Weight Gain: As of last visit, 12lbs for the pregnancy.  I won't update until my next appointment.

Maternity Clothes: Almost exclusively

Sleep: I took benadryl one night and even though I still woke up twice to pee I fell back asleep almost instantly.  It was fantastic! This week I'm working some overtime and will probably use the pink little pill again.

Gender: BOY!!!

Movement: Yes! E finally felt him last week and today I was sure he was kicking hard enough for my mom to feel him but she couldn't. I love his movements!

Food Cravings: I had a dream about Honey Nut Cheerios milk and cereal bars so I bought some but they were not good... AT ALL

What I Miss: Sleeping through the night

What I'm looking forward to: WE PICKED UP THE FURNITURE TODAY so I cannot wait to put it together! I know we said we were going to wait until we painted but now that the boxes are here we both really want to set it up so I think E will do it this week!

Milestones: Colostrum! I noticed at the start of the week that my nipples had small beads of clear fluid on them.  Some might think it's gross but I'm excited and hopeful it's a good indication that I'll be able to breastfeed. Also getting the furniture in!!!!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. loving the belly bump...you are looking very pregnant and im assuming beautiful..lol! Cant see your face... hope that the furniture looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 25 weeks! I can't wait until our nursery is painted so we can get the furniture in there too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing SO great! I wish we had the furniture, my relatives said they wanted to get it, so I'm forced to wait until the baby shower...

    This might sound weird, but I'm completely jealous that you have colostrum!!! I've been looking and looking, but I haven't seen anything yet, and breastfeeding is my number one goal. I hope I'll be able to. You look great (as usual)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is so neat about the colostrum! I had no idea it came in so early. Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yah! I can't wait to see the baby room all set up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the encouragement-- I am so glad to hear that things start feeling like they are happening again at 24 weeks!! I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete