Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Update:Not good news for T and J

T sent a text last night at abour 11:30 (THREE hours after J was taken into surgery) saying she was finally in recovery and doing well.  I figured this meant surgery went smoothly and they were able to save the tube.  Wrong.  This morning he told us that it was indeed an ectopic pregnancy AND two cysts AND a ruptured tube.  Needless to say, they took her fallopian tube and she lost over two units of blood.  She is obviously still at the hospital and currently getting a blood transfusion.  I cannot believe how devastating this has to be for them so please continue to keep them in your prayers!

5 comments:

  1. Oh no :( Were they able to save the other tube?
    I'll keep her in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! That's horrible! I hope she recovers well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As far as I know the other tube was left intact. All I'm getting is updates by text so we'll know more once she makes it home. Thanks guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry for her! I'll keep her in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear this. Your family is in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete