Sunday, August 22, 2010

21 weeks!!! *Pictures*

How Far Along: 21 weeks! There are now more weeks "down" than what's left "to go"!

How Big is The Baby: ONE POUND!!!  According to thebump, baby is growing from the size of a BANANA to the size of a PAPAYA!  What to expect says a SPAGHETTI SQUASH!

Total Weight Gain: I've decided that I will only answer this on doctor weeks since our scale is crap. My doctor and I will both be very pleased if I can keep the weight gain at 1 lb/week or about 5 per month.

Maternity Clothes: Pretty much exclusively!

Sleep: Friday night I went to bed at 8:30.  I was up at 10, 12, 1:30, 3, and 6- my alarm clock went off at 7.  Saturday night I went to bed at 9.  I was up at 11, 1, 3, and 5- my alarm went off at 7.  Last night I went to bed at 9. I was up at 10, 1, 2 (and didn't fall back asleep until 3)- my alarm went off at 5. 

Gender: BOY!!!

Movement: More frequent daily.  E tried to feel him moving around but as soon as he touches my belly the baby stops moving.  Even if he wasn't being difficult, I don't think he's kicking hard enough yet to be felt through the skin.

Food Cravings: Still fresh fruit.  My mom and I stopped at a fruit stand the other day and got some of the best plums I've ever had.  

What I Miss: ***DISCLAIMER- I MAY START TO SOUND WHINY AND I WOULD NOT TRADE ANYTHING FOR THIS PREGNANCY. I  KNOW MANY WOMEN WOULD LOVE TO BE IN MY SITUATION RIGHT NOW BUT THIS IS MY BLOG AND I'M SAYING HOW I FEEL***  I am SO tired! I would love to be able to sleep through the night.  I would even love to sleep for a 6 hour stretch!  I guess it is better preparing me for baby but if you're asking what I miss- I miss a good night's rest!

What I'm looking forward to: E being able to feel a kick! We're only two and a half weeks away from our big anatomy scan (why is my doctor the only one that waits until 24 weeks?!) and three weeks away from 24 weeks!

Milestones: We are now OVER the halfway point!

This week's picture.
Photobucket

Holy geez- same outfit 4 weeks apart...
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. aaaaaah over halfway! That's awesome!! Hoping you get to get some rest soon, sweetums

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You can definately see the difference there!!! That's fantastic!!!! You must be sooooo excited!!! :-D xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you look fantastic! isn't it crazy how fast we are growing? more than halfway there!!! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at that belly grow! :) All wonderful signs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. im soo of belly envy! mine wont grow!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that your belly got in the way of taking a picture of your belly!!! Ha HA!

    Now I am about to scan your blog archives for *proof* that you didn't 'pop' until 17 weeks! :)

    ...and maybe I need to commiserate with Tara, here...

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooo, pictures now! What a difference 4 weeks makes! That's crazy. But why did you cut off your poor head?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I can't fit my belly and head all in the same mirror shot and by the time I get home from work I feel too icky for E to take a full body shot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Your belly changed so much in those four weeks! You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete