Thursday, July 1, 2010

Terrified

So I thought since it wasn't a vaginal infection and just a UTI it'd be safe to have sex.  We just did and there was red blood on E when he pulled out.  I wiped and there was red blood.  I took a shower and there is still red blood.  I don't think it's flowing but it's still there.  I pray I just tore something. I hope to God I didn't just kill my baby. 

Please pray.

We're headed to the hospital now.  I don't have the blogger app on my phone but I will update with comments on this post while we are there as soon as we know anything.

Please be okay baby bean.

10 comments:

  1. (((SAM)))

    UTI should absolutely not be a problem with you guys having sex. So not sure what is going on there.. :-( Hope everything is ok Sam, let us know what is happening as soon as you can. Please stay stuck little bub!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam, I hope everything is ok! Sending T's & P's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs! I'll be thinking about you and sending good thoughts and prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope everything is fine! I'm praying for you. Big Hug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sending prayers up for you. I pray the little bean is okay. (((Samantha)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prayers going up. Let us know as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of prayers, hugs, and good thoughts. Keep breathing...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of hugs! I'm sure it is ok! Let us know how the hospital goes!
    LTB

    ReplyDelete
  9. First, thank you ladies so much. I teared up with every comment I read.

    BABY IS FINE right now measuring at 14wks and heartbeat at 156. I have a COMPLETE placenta previa so I am now considered very high risk. Absolutely no pelvic activity and baby bean will have to be delivered by c section when the time comes.

    I will call Dr P first thing in the morning and update

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh k. Yeah that explains the painless bleed. Sam, I am glad that both you and bub are ok. Being high risk... that's not so hot but now at you know what is going on and what needs to happen. (((SAM))) Stay safe. You are wonderful person and very strong.

    ReplyDelete