Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My First Blogger Award!!!

Photobucket

Thank you so much to wonderful Coco at Wishing, Hoping, Thinking, and Praying for nominating me for my very first award!  If you don't follow her blog- you should!

The Rules for Acceptance of this Award are fairly simple:

*Thank the blogger who bestowed the Award on you.
*Sum up your blogging experience, philosophy and motivation in five (5) words.
*Pass the Award on to 10 deserving bloggers.

Only 5 words?!  Well as you know I don't really make anything short but we'll start from the first post-
TTC (I didn't want to take up 3 words), Pregnancy!, Worries, Support, and Happiness. I am so lucky to have "met" so many of you lovely ladies through the blog world.  The only thing I'd change about the award is you are ALL deserving but I guess here are my 10-some of my first blog buddies.  You ladies are ALL amazing (including those of you who aren't listed) and I love everyone's blogs!
 
A at The Baby Race
Amber at Life: Chats and Rants
Green Sprout at The Fertility Fight
Kelly at Little Looman Log
Ms Polka at Ms Polka Dottie's Life
Nessa at Nessa Takes Her Life Back(who is going to catch that egg!)
Paige at The Turning of Paige
PreHeated Oven at Preheated Oven- Although there is now a bun in her oven!!!
Rebecca at Trying Not to Scream
Stickles McQueen at Overcoming Obstickles

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh-emm-gee! I got an award! *happy dance* Thank you!

    Sorry about the deleted comment. I didn't put thank you in it, so I had to write it again.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thanks, Sam!! You were my very first blogging buddy so this means a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww!!! Thanks, Sam!! HUGS!!!! I love reading your blog. You have such a happy outlook on things and it inspires me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, you are sooooo sweet to think of me! I have been such a bad blogger lately that I hardly think I deserve it. :)

    ReplyDelete