Monday, July 5, 2010

Aww and update on J

Eric brought home the craddle/bassinet that he slept in 28 years ago.  His brother slept in it 26 years ago and his cousin 14 years ago.  It's pretty neat because he was 14 when he cousin was born and she will be 14 when our baby is born.  Anyway, it was full of pink baby gifts so I HOPE that it's still a little girl otherwise we may have to regift!  I would LOVE to put a picture up but I still cannot find my camera cord.  I think I'll go ahead and order one online tomorrow.  They're only a few dollars so it's no big deal but I'm sure I'll find my cord a few hours after buying a new one.  It has a long white lacy skirt around it that I may change but I haven't decided yet.  If I get bedding made I'll probably go ahead and get a matching insert for it.

So J did femera and the two shots and went in for another ultrasound on Friday and she had an 18, 2 at 17,a 16, a 15 and a 9.  They called that afternoon saying her levels weren't ready (not sure what levels- I don't think they told her either) and wanted her to do one more shot that night and then trigger the next night.  She triggered last night and woke up this morning with a very uncomfortable stomach.  From what I have read I'm pretty sure she has some case of OHSS.  She said her stomach is so bloated and puffy it hurts to bend over and she has a low grade fever.  She called the RE but never got a call back.  I told her to go to the ER but she swears it isn't bad enough.  We will see what happens.

5 comments:

  1. Poor J. I hope she feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope J feels better soon, that doesn't sound fun.

    Congrats on the gifts - can't wait to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, I hope it's not OHSS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet tradition with the bassinet. Hope J. feels better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see the bassinet!! And tell her to start chugging gatorade, I had mild OHSS and it took a couple days but went away. And no water, just gatorade, or V8 and fruit juice. Hope she feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete