Sunday, July 11, 2010

15 weeks!!!

How Far Along: 15 weeks!
How Big is The Baby: This week baby is growing from the size of an ORANGE to an AVOCADO! I swear that these people don't know their fruit because some of this seems way out of order to me.  Regardless, we're looking at 4 1/2in and 3.5oz!!!

Total Weight Gain: I think going to the doctor in the morning is better. I had "gained" 2lbs since last Friday but I think it was just because I had eated two meals already whereas on Friday I had only eaten once.  I'm still -1 for the pregnancy gain.

Maternity Clothes: A, I am so sorry but I'm in my jogging pants today.  They are so comfy and my maternity jeans stretch out after a day of wearing them and I didn't have time to wash them.  I need to buy another pair.

Sleep: I had one amazing night where I just woke up once but now I'm having even crazier dreams that are keeping me up.  I'm still waking up every few hours to pee but I'll take that over throwing up any day!

Gender: I'm still going with girl but will be thrilled if we get a surprise at the next appointment it changes to boy.  We find out one month from today!!!

Movement: I asked Dr P when I should expect it and he said I probably won't realize it's baby until closer to 20 weeks. I'm ready!

Food Cravings: WATERMELON, WATERMELON, WATERMELON!

What I Miss: Nothing. I'm loving my baby bean and all it brings with it!

What I'm looking forward to: Finding out the sex IN ONE MONTH!

Milestones- Peopl asking me about the pregnancy since everyone knows about it now.  It's neat :D

9 comments:

  1. hahaha, I guess I'll let the sweats slide just this once ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you are just plowing through this second trimester! Glad to hear that everything is progressing as it should. Can't wait until you know pink or blue for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you do these updates!!! It makes my heart happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At the grocery store this weekend they gave out samples of frozen watermelon. Sounds so simple, but I'd never had it before. They just stuck halved watermelon in the freezer and then scooped it out with an ice cream scoop. It was like a sorbet! Just in case you need ways to change up your cravings, I thought I'd pass it along :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy watermelons, I'm all about fruits also =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy you are loving everyone asking about the pregnancy!! It's great you are the center of attention with your bean!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally with you on the watermelon, YUM!! So excited for you to find out the sex in a month, YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on 15 weeks! Watermelon is a yummy craving to have!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll be 15 weeks tomorrow! :) And we can't wait to find out what we're having either.

    ReplyDelete