Sunday, July 4, 2010

14 weeks!!!

How Far Along: 14 weeks!

How Big is The Baby: This week baby is growing from the size of a LEMON to an ORANGE!  Not those huge ones that don't have seeds- but the normal ones :)  OUR baby is probably bigger since s/he's measuring over a week ahead but we'll stick to the average.

Total Weight Gain: Well at Dr P's office I was down 3.8 lbs from last month but I had previously gained .6lbs so I guess -3.2 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Unfortunately the bag full of maternity clothes I was given is full of shirts that are already almost too short but I'm still enjoying them.  I will have to shop for new ones as soon as the bump expands.

Sleep: I don't know if it was the exhaustion from the ER or if the antibiotics are kicking in but I slept for 4 hours at a time on Thursday and Friday night but last night I was back to waking up every 2 hours or so to go to the bathroom. Oh well, I'm really good and navigating in the dark now!

Gender: Dr P called baby MYRTLE so I'm still going with girl.  Baby bean, if you're a boy I'm sorry I keep referring to you as "she" or "her."

Movement: Once again, the ultrasound showed TONS of movement but I'm still not feeling anything

Food Cravings: Yesterday I was on facebook and there was an advertisement for donuts and poor E drove to the donut shop in the rain to get me one.  I couldn't help it.  I am still loving fruit- the more jucy the better!  This week has been nectarines, raspberries and watermelon!

What I Miss: Having nothing on the TP when I wipe but it's ALMOST all gone

What I'm looking forward to: Getting to hear our bean's heartbeat on Wednesday.

Milestones- I guess our first (and hopefully only) frantic trip to the ER.  Thankfully everything was fine but still.  I hope that's the last time we go!

Are you kidding me moment-  I COMPLTELY forgot to share this... E and I were walking through Target and saw these near the breast pumps.  Are you serious?!?! Maybe it's because I'm not a drinker but E enjoys his adult beverages and even he thought this was crazy!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. A friend of mine was told at the ultrasounds that she was having a girl so they called her Emma the whole pregnancy, and then she gave birth to.... a boy! Shocked everyone. Son seems to be adjusting well though, no gender identity crisis :) I'm sure yours will be a-okay regardless :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope the spotting stops for you soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fruit cravings are great. Send me some when I get pregnant. I want to gain( or not) weight like you!

    ReplyDelete