Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Update on J

I guess 10 pills of Fe.mara at once do work.  J went in today 7 days after taking her 10 2.5mg pills for a follie scan.  She has two 16mm follies, one at 14mm, one at 12mm, and a few more under 10.  They took bloodwork and pending results she will trigger between tonight and Friday.  I guess it's a slipperly slope waiting for the 16mm to grow a bit more but not getting too many big ones.  She's accepted the thought of twins but it really worried of 3 or more. I'll update as soon as she gives me the blood results.


****Updated****
Her dr called and told her to trigger tomorrow night (she didn't give me any of the bloodwork levels- I don't even know if he gave them to her) but she doesn't have to go in tomorrow for monitoring.  He isn't worried about multiples (well more than 2 anyway) so after tomorrow she waits for two weeks and then will call with A POSITIVE HOME PREGNANCY TEST or when her period starts.  So it looks like our babies will be about 2 months apart unless she has twins and then they will be closer to a month apart!  Too bad she lives 400 miles away!

5 comments:

  1. Keeping my fingers crossed for her!!! (This is A of The Baby Race, just too lazy to sign into a different account ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a great response!! Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. Cousins the same age...sounds like a happy family to me. Good wishes going both your ways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful - that sounds promising!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, 10 pills at once! Crazy! Did she get any side effects from that mega-dose?
    And that sounds like a great response to the drugs, I'm so hopeful for her!

    ReplyDelete