Friday, June 18, 2010

Intelligender says...

Photobucket

It says BOY!  Sorry for the picture quality... still no camera cord, so just my phone!  I woke up once at 1:30 and then not again until 4:30 and I tried to stay in bed as long as I could and only made it until about 4:45.  You pee in a cup then pull up 20cc into a syringe, push it slowly into the test cup and then swirl for 10 seconds and let it set for 5 minutes.  The girl result is a orangish yellow and boy is... well, you see!

E and I have ALWAYS said we want a boy first.  I know I will be thrilled with either but a boy sounds so wonderful!  I'm not going to count on the test because like I said it is only a 50/50 chance but we'll see if it was right in about 6 weeks!  We already have a boy name picked out (but won't announce it until we find out the gender) and have already chosen the boy nursery.  I figured baby bean is a girl because we can't find bedding we love or both agree on a name!

Photobucket

Some days I feel "boy" and others I feel "girl" so we'll see.  If you have $30 to spend I think it's fun to try out!

5 comments:

  1. My sister took that test & it told her girl, she's having a boy. haha. It's fun though. Cute bedding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be interesting to see if it's right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm soooo curious to see how accurate it is! I'm living vicariously through you because we have decided not to find out the gender.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wohooo another boy!! I'm also having a boy and can you believe we found out at 11 weeks!!!! Go to blog and see the pictures. I don't go back for another sonogram until 4 more weeks but in two weeks I'm going to a place to confirm that it's a boy for sure. My doctor was 90% sure. Yayyyy for boys! So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Giddyup, coyBOY! Can't wait to see if it's right.

    ReplyDelete