Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm back!

And I cannot find my camera cord.. ANYWHERE!  We had a great time although waking up at daybreak to go fishing isn't the most relaxing but I took many cat naps throughout the day!  We caught a LOT of fish and only had one day of bad weather.  I didn't sleep well at all at night though because it was so hot I really wanted to make sure I stayed hydrated and drank a LOT of water throughout the day and then on top of that our bed was like a V and I kept rolling to the middle!

As soon as I find my cord I'll upload some pictures but here's one from my phone of the biggest catch.  A 12lb blue catfish!
Photobucket

Tomorrow morning I will be taking the In.telligender test to see if it says boy or girl.  I know it's pretty much a 50/50 chance on being right and wives tales may be just as accurate.  I had said I wasn't going to take it but E's cousin's wife took it and it said girl and she is having a girl and I have a few more friends and friends of friends that have gotten the right answer (actually don't know of any it was wrong for) so I figured it will be fun to see what it says.  I am NOT going to go out and start buying pink or blue because of it but I'm still looking forward to seeing what it says.  The only problem is it says first morning urine and when you wake up every few hours I don't know what really counts as the first one.  I will probably go to the bathroom once and then try to put it off as long as I can and then go with the next one.

J tested on Tuesday and got a BFN but she isn't supposed to start until Sunday so MAYBE it was just too early.  She will test again either tomorrow or Saturday and I really hope she gets her BFP.

4 comments:

  1. Wow that's a big fish! Glad you had a great time. And, good luck on the test!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, big fish! Did he taste good? I LOVE catfish!

    Aww, your baby is as big as a plum! He/she is getting super big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had fun! I'm so curious about that Intelligender test, you'll have to fill us in on all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Find that cord! Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete