Sunday, June 13, 2010

11 weeks!!!

How Far Along: 11 weeks!

How Big is The Baby: This week baby is growing from the size of a LIME to a PLUM! That's two inches tall!!!

Total Weight Gain: Officially .6 lbs. Wahoo!

Maternity Clothes: One of my best friend's is having a garage sale this weekend and she gave me a trashbag FULL of clothes!  I went through a few so I could take them on my trip and I am IN love!  I'm also impressed that I fit  in them.  I found another cute maternity swim suit to take on the trip as well as some capris!

Sleep: Working night shift about killed me but I was so tired I only woke up once for the bathroom so that was nice.  But last night I was up 3 times.  At least I'm able to go to bed pretty quickly after getting up now.  Pretty soon my uterus is supposed to be pushing away from my bladder so I should get some relief but it is totally worth it for my baby bean!

Movement: About a month or so away probably...maybe a little longer

Food Cravings: I'm still getting my afternoon queasyness but that's about it.  No major cravings or anything to report this week.

What I Miss: Being able to have carefree sex. I am so scared I'm going to spot afterwards.  Poor E.

What I'm looking forward to: Baby related- WE ARE SO CLOSE TO THE 2ND TRIMESTER!  Also,Vacation!!! It's not really baby related but I'm going to enjoy the carefree week with my family!

Milestones- Hearing our sweet bean's heartbeat on the doppler!!!!


We're leaving in a few hours to go stay at a cabin for our yearly fishing trip and will not be back until Thursday afternoon so I will catch up on your blogs then.  Thank goodness Dr P assured me it was safe to ride on the boat and swim in the lake. I hope everyone has a great week!

8 comments:

  1. Yay for 11 weeks! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 11 weeks! :) Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant believe that you are 11 weeks already!!! Eek, goes so quick!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for 11 weeks, and have a great time on your trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hubs and I are waaaaaaaaay too freaked out to have sex. My body is like "do it!" and my head is like "NO there will be spotting!" I wish I could calmn down. Thing is, my hubs is way more freaked out about it than I am!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 11 weeks....CONGRATS! Have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yea for 11 weeks! How awesome!

    Hope you have an amazing trip! You deserve it! Hoping to see some pics when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wohoooo 11 weeks!! How awesome! Have a great time =)

    ReplyDelete