Sunday, June 6, 2010

10 weeks!!!

How Far Along: 10 weeks!

How Big is The Baby: This week baby is growing from the size of a PRUNE to a LIME! A lime seems REALLY big!

Total Weight Gain: Will know officially this Wednesday but I think I'm right about the same

Maternity Clothes: I bought my wonderful maternity bathing suit this week but won't wear it until our vacation next week.

Sleep: About the same as last week.  I have tried to not drink anything after supper expect for a sip of water to take my vitamin (which probably isn't good because aren't you supposed to drink a full glass with it?) so most of the time I've been able to manage only waking up twice.  I sure took advantage of napping during the day last week though!

Movement: Still a little while from being able to feel it

Food Cravings: HELLO "MORNING SICKNESS"!  I thought if I made it to 9 weeks without any problems I was in the clear but I guess that isn't the case.  Starting at about lunch time I get super queasy and nothing takes the feeling away.  I don't/can't get sick I just feel like I'm about to.  I think I may buy some preggie pops and see if they help out any.  I also have been CRAVING lemon water... Not a bad craving to have at all!

What I Miss: Being able to brush my teeth without gagging!

What I'm looking forward to: Our appointment on Wedensday where we should be able to hear the heartbeat!

Milestones: 10 weeks- THAT'S DOUBLE DIGITS!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for 10 weeks!! That's great! And, seriously, that's some crazy growth from a prune to a lime. A lime just seems huge! :)

    Sorry you're feeling so queasy. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray for double digits!! :) Can't wait to read about your appointment Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey double digit buddy!! Do we really have baby limes in our stomach, that seems huge!! 10 weeks was always my scary number so I'm beyond thrilled to have gotten here!

    ReplyDelete