Monday, May 3, 2010

Still no numbers, Really!?

So here we are ONE WEEK after my blood draw and I still don't even have anything.  I am a BIT ticked off... I understand the office was closed Thursday and Friday but they should have gotten the results by Tuesday or Wednesday and even if they didn't you would have thought they would have called me earlier today. 

Even if, Heaven forbid, my levels were low it will mean nothing now because it has been a WEEK and we will have to start all over with a new blood draw and then another in 48 hours and I may not get those answers for who knows how long.  Ugh!  I know it's not the office's fault that they had to send it off but you'd think the nurse would have checked on it by now...

 I was thinking about calling them if I haven't heard anything by 3 and asking for them to draw again and use the hospital lab (so I'd have the results tonight) and I'll just pay out of pocket but if they already drew it last week and billed my insurance why should I have to pay to get it done again?!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's super ridiculous! I hope that they are apologetic, and don't continue to treat you this way throughout your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for your frustration but I want to say congrats on your BFP!!! Yay!!!! I am very happy for you. Nothing like getting a + on that pregnancy test; especially after what you have gone through!

    I saw that we had some similar interests, so I wanted to just take a look at your blog and say Hi really. Just wanted to introduce myself as I just started my blog a couple of months ago. I am covering a lot about pregnancy right now so you might be interested? I hope you will come and visit and I hope you get your blood results soon. I'd call by 3, like you said though. I know I would be very impatient :)

    Take Care,
    Michele
    http://momofmany-familykidsandchaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really is obnoxious! I'm so sorry that it is taking so long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What! That is taking soooo long! I would be so impatient too.
    But, everything is going well (I assume!) and you did have that super dark test so as long as baby is ok, that's all that matters!

    ReplyDelete