Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I've been a bad blooger!

Sorry for the lack of commenting lately, I have been reading everything but I just haven't had much time to comment.  I'm still thinkin of yall and praying for you daily!

I appreciate all of the thoughts and prayers. I think they worked because since that one frantic post on Saturday (Thank God!) I haven't even had the slightest tinge on the toilet paper!  I'm thinking that when I got sick I must have just popped a blood vessel or something because I haven't had any problems since.  I hope everything stays that way. 

OUR FIRST ULTRASOUND IS TOMORROW so I'm praying we will see our bean snuggled in tightly and growing right on track!  Hopefully we really are 8 weeks Thursday and we'll be able to see the heartbeat but I'm expecting to only be 6 1/2 or 7 weeks and not quite big enough  to see that flutter yet.  I'm also due for my yearly so I'm sure we'll be at the Dr's office for quite some time. 

As symptoms go, I haven't had any major nausea since Saturday overnight and when it does start to come on it's just when I haven't eaten for a while and some crackers curb it.  I am still INCREDIBLY tired and struggle to make it through my 10 hour shifts at work.  I just woke up from sleeping 11 1/2 hours and I will probably take a nap here in a little bit!  My boobs are incredibly tender and I think my nipples get bigger (and darker) by the day.  I woke up from laying on my stomach (don't worry, I'm normally always on my sides!) and my chest was so sore it made me gasp!  Emotions are a bit up and down but E seems to be hanging in there pretty well.

I don't have W for the next two days so I'm going to enjoy sleeping and getting the house cleaned up.  E has already started moving things out of the bedroom that is currently set up as the office into the spare bedroom because the old office room will be the baby's room!  Right now E's mom, my mom, and my grandma have already offered to buy the crib!  I told them that one can get the crib, one the dresser and one the bedding.  It is such a blessing to have family that is so excited!

And I leave you with this... E had been talking about selling his 4-wheeler for a while because we never have time to ride it anymore and Sunday when I was reading the paper I saw this... "Like new w/warranty left, ‘08 Polaris Sportsman X2 500 H.O. EFI 4x4. Baby on the way, no time to ride."  That man still finds ways to melt my heart.  I knew he was putting it in the paper but had no idea he'd throw our sweet little bean out there!  I LOVE MY HUSBAND!

12 comments:

  1. Can't wait for your u/s update! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet of DH... can't wait for ultrasound update!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see a happy update!!! Can't wait till tomorrow to hear all about the big U/S!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear an update! Can't wait for the u/s. And, seriously, that is just so sweet of your DH! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad the spotting stopped! I can't wait to hear how your ultrasound goes tomorrow! Sleep is awesome! so are days off work!
    Good luck and have fun tomorrow!!!
    LTB

    ReplyDelete
  6. That ad was super sweet!

    Very excited for your ultrasound! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your husband is so sweet! I'm so happy to hear that everything is fine and you don't have anymore spotting. Do you cry for everything? I can't even see a baby commercial and I start to cry jaja pregnancy hormones. I hope you can see the baby tomorrow. Big Hug!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to hear about the ultrasound! Mine is on Thursday! AAHH! I hope all goes well tomorrow and you see your little bean growing! What a sweet hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet classified ad! :) Yah for the grandmas and great-grandma buying furniture! Family is great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, thank goodness. Will you get an ultrasound pic to post? I wanna see!

    Squeeze your sweet hubby for me. He sounds like a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good to hear you are travelling along well Sam. :-D Also good to hear that the spotting was nothing more than just that! Nothing to worry about! :-D Definately looking forward to hearing about your FIRST ULTRASOUND! Oooooh! How exciting! :-D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  12. No, I didn't mean that I wanted to stop reading! You were one of my first bloggy friends and you are special to me! And I need your sunny disposition right now. I really am happy for YOU!!

    ReplyDelete