Saturday, May 8, 2010

Flu or Morning Sickness?

Yesterday I woke up feeling like I had been run over.  My whole body was sore and achy but as the day went on I got better. 

About an hour ago I woke up feeling SUPER beat up and nauseous and then went on to throw up so badly i busted a blood vessel in my eye.  Ouch.

I'm really not thinking this is morning sickness though because does morning sickness wake you up in the middle of the night? AND the aches and chills... so I'm thinking maybe flu?  I don't have a fever (I'm watching that closely) so I guess right now it's just a wait and see what happens. 

So I'm sipping on ginger ale, cuddled in a heavy blanket and catching up on TV!

2 comments:

  1. Ughhh....take care of yourself and the wee one. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, definately the flu. Sudden onset of mega fatigue, nausea, vomiting, muscular aches and chills are textbook virus stuff!

    Stay home, rest up and don't go back to work until you are definately better! xxx

    ReplyDelete