Sunday, May 30, 2010

9 Weeks!!!

How Far Along: 9 weeks!

How Big is The Baby: This week baby is growing from the size of a GREEN OLIVE to a PRUNE! That's bigger than an inch long!

Total Weight Gain: Zero

Maternity Clothes: YES!  This week I bought some maternity jeans with the full belly panel and they feel FANTASTIC!  They're still a bit too big in the bum and legs so I have to pull them up but it's so much nicer than my tummy feeling smushed!

Sleep: I am slowing down to only getting up about twice overnight rather than 3 or 4 times so that's a relief.  This will be my first week not watching W so I'm looking forward to sleeping in and midday naps!

Movement: Not able to be felt yet though baby is moving his/her arms because elbows are present now!!!

Food Cravings: FOOD AVERSIONS-  I normally LOVE Chinese food so we went out for it on Friday night... I took about one bite of each thing I normally love and that's how far I made it.  My stomach wasn't happy.  I guess sweet baby doesn't like Chinese!  Also, I can tell my tolerance for portion size is very different.  Yesterday we went to our favorite Mexican place and literally ate half of what I normally eat- at least I have leftovers for lunch!

What I Miss: Nothing really other than the sleeping

What I'm looking forward to: Our next appointment, hearing the heartbeat, getting a baby bump!

Milestones: BABY LOOKS LIKE A BABY NOW ON MY TRACKER!!!

4 comments:

  1. Just noticed your Babystrology.com doodad even has an umbilical cord! If you click on it, can kinda of push it around a little bit. Wonder if it eventually does stuff back?

    Looking forward to seeing the next scans! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I so can't wait to be were you are! I feel like time is going super slow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on nine weeks! :) That's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Just found your blog from My Basic World and wanted to stop in to say congrats and hello! I've been trying to find new pgcy blogs to read and I'm looking forward to following your journey! I'm at 18w today after a 3 1/2 year struggle with IF and one loss. It's wonderful and exciting and very very scary!!

    Wishing you all the best and am loving the jeans! I am in love with all of my maternity clothes...I don't know if I'll ever go back! ;)

    Christina
    The Subfertile Frugalista

    ReplyDelete