Sunday, May 23, 2010

8 weeks (finally!)!!!

How Far Along: 8 weeks!


How Big is The Baby: This week baby is growing from the size of a RASPBERRY to a GREEN OLIVE! Also, this week baby is about an inch long!

Total Weight Gain: None still, wahoo.

Maternity Clothes: No, I did buy some really cute cotton dresses last week that will accommodate a bump!

Sleep:  I had one good night where I only woke up once (I think I was dehydrated) but I'm still pretty much waking up every 2-3 hours...Naps are wonderful and this is my last week to watch W so I'll be taking advantage of midday naps VERY soon.

Movement: Still a few months away :/

Food Cravings: Fruit and Simply Orange orange pinneapple juice. YUM!

What I Miss: Sleeping though the night.  I guess it's time to get used to it though, body getting ready for baby!

What I'm looking forward to:  Our next appointment, still 3 more weeks away!  I am also ready to be able to tell more people but I want to wait until 12 or so weeks!

Milestones: We're finally 8 weeks!  Based on the original calculations we were 1 day away from being 8 weeks and then we were pushed backed to 6 weeks 3 days so it seems like it look forever to get here!

E story:  I got a text saying "did you know they make diapers that look like blue jeans?!?!?" I'm surprised he didn't already buy a box!

10 comments:

  1. I cannot help but wonder why they have equated people's babies with yummy foods. There is definately something wrong with that! LOL!

    Wow, eight weeks already!! Time really does fly.... well, you probably aren't quite feeling it just yet but this is something that you'll want to savour. It has been hard earned! ;-)

    As usual, good to hear you are travelling along safely and healthily! You gotta get some of those jeans nappies! Teehee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 8 weeks! I don't blame you for wanting to hold out until 12 - I'm not sure when we'll spread the news this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, 8 weeks have flown by!

    Blue jean diapers? Interesting...seems like I need to google these!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea for 8 weeks! Although I'm definitely not pregnant, I've been craving fruit lately. I think summer does that to me. The heat makes me want fruit...that and the need to shed a few pounds. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I got a similar text today from my husband's cousin. Too funny. And YAY! You aren't far ahead of me, so I like reading your updates! :) Sorry you aren't sleeping well. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yayyy 8 weeks!! I will be there on friday. I'm also craving fruits. I don't sleep well either, I get up to go to the bathroom at 2am, 5:15am and 7:30am every single night. I hope it gets better soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on another milestone! I saw those Huggies Jeans diapers - they're pretty hilarious. Keep napping and peeing. All good things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the little olive!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for our little olives!!! 8 weeks just has a nice ring to it, although 12 sounds even better ;). Hope this next month flies by for both of us!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the milestone!!!! Every day counts :)

    ReplyDelete