Thursday, May 6, 2010

7 weeks!!!

How Far Along: 7 weeks!!!


How Big is The Baby: This week baby is growing from the size of a BLUEBERRY to a RASPBERRY!

Total Weight Gain: I gained last week's 2 pounds back so I'm back to what I was before we found out.  I know it's too early to gain weight but maybe last week was just a wrong scale reading

Maternity Clothes: I did have to buy a new bra so I went ahead and got a maternity bra but otherwise we're still good to go.  I do have a few pair of pants I've already put away though. Baby bloat!

Stretch Marks: No new ones

Sleep: Since E bought me the body pillow I don't have much problem falling back asleep.  No matter what time I go to bed I pretty much wake up like clockwork at 11:30pm, 2:30am, and 5:30am to pee.
Movement: We're still a while away but I am so excited for when I feel the first flutter!

Food Cravings: PEANUT BUTTER!  On toast, on waffles, with bananas... with anything, YUM!

What I Miss: Having sex?  I'm scared to.  I know it's ok but I'm terrified of something going wrong and thinking that I caused it. I have read over and over that you can rarely physically do something that will cause you to miscarry but I still am not comfortable enough with that thought to try something.  Plus, I'm tired and my boobs are so sore that I don't even feel in the mood.  Poor E!

What I’m Looking Forward To: OUR FIRST APPOINTMENT AND ULTRASOUND NEXT WEDNESDAY!!!

Milestones: 7weeks! I think that sounds good! This week baby bean is over half an inch long and already is getting toes and fingers and baby's brain is growing... E and I are so brilliant so I know it's quite busy making room for all of those smarts!

8 comments:

  1. Hooray 7 weeks !

    Oh as for sex I'm right there with you but funny thing happened this morning. I had some let's say very hot and vivid dream woke up and totally took advantage of hubby! LOL! Poor guy has been patiently waiting and he was thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for 7 weeks!! :) I can't believe how quickly the baby is growing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol Patrish I have TOTALLY been having sex dreams for a week (nothing XXX just that we have sex) so maybe I should act on it lol. No pain or spotting afterwards?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha....funny! Nope no pain at all. I've been feeling so bloated so not attractive but this morning I felt great so I acted on it. No spotting or anything so I guess all is well.Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How funny Im also eating Putter Butter like crazy but with apples yummy!!! About sex I'm off until our first appointment but like you my sex dreams are out of control jaja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay on your growing raspberry!

    That's crazy that you're getting up to pee all the time. Which reminds me - thanks for commenting on my blog and sharing about your experience with IC. I can't believe you went through all that! Thank goodness you got past IC, PCOS and are now knocked up - gives me a glimmer of hope.

    P.S. LOL about the horny pregnant woman hormones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hurray for a baby raspberry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yayyyy....

    I am right now 8 weeks along however I found out 5 weeks ago, crazy isn't it???

    I am slowing scrolling through, searching for pics and ultrasound pics - basically anything that makes me all mushy about my pregnancy!

    I know you are a lot further on now, but I just wanted to send you love from where I am at now!

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete