Friday, April 23, 2010

You all are AMAZING!

Thank you SO much for the wonderful thoughts and wishes.  You mean so much to me!  I understand how hard it is to read about pregnancy when you're dealing with IF and understand if you choose to not follow my blog anymore.  I still pray for all of you daily and can't wait to see your BFP!

I am still slightly panicked because I'm having quite a bit of dull cramping down there and everytime I go to pee (which is more often than normal) I check for spotting on the toilet paper.  I am terrified about the effect of pr.overa because of the chance of birth defects or miscarriage but as Dr P's nurse said, it's already been taken and there's nothing we can do about it now so try not to worry... if only it were that easy!  I am going to take another test with my first morning urine tomorrow and I hope the line is darker.  I go in Monday for a beta blood draw to check out my numbers.  I just wish I wouldn't have been so impatient and would have waiting until cd35 to start pr.overa rather than cd32 and then I would have only taken 2 pills.  It will be ok!

We have decided we want our parents to know what's going even so early because if heaven forbid something does go wrong, we want them to know.  So tomorrow for my mother's birthday we will be going over to see her to tell her we are pregnant with her first grandchild!  I am going to go try to find a onesie or bib that says something about grandma :D. 

Tomorrow night we're going to E's cousin's engagement party and riding with his parents and he is going to break the news to them then!

As for everyone else we will wait until our first ultrasound and tell close friends and the rest of the family and then come out to everyone once we get to my second trimester.  As for my first ultrasound, Dr P doesn't do one until 8-10 weeks along and I had my yearly appointment set up for 5/12 which would put me at 7 weeks 6 days so hopefully I can just keep that appointment! 

According to almost every site I'm due 12/23/10 and 5 weeks 1 day pregnant! Some sites are saying 12/22 so I'm not sure.  Why iphone app "what to expect when you're expecting" shows the 23rd and that our baby is the size of a sweet pea!!!

Please continue to pray for a healthy sticky pregnancy!

12 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Samantha! I am so excited for you!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just catching up after not reading blogs all week. Congratulations girl!!! Soooo happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful gift for your mom. So delightful to see that ticker at the top of your blog. Enjoy every minute of being pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking lots of positive thoughts!! :) GL!

    (ETA: the captcha was "blesseme" I think that's a good sign that you're blessed with this one and it's going to stick. :) )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Samantha! I am so so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing surprise. I will continue to pray for you..remember take a day out of time and don't drive yourself crazy thinking what if. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so thrilled for you. Just put all the worries out of your mind. I'm sure the cramping is just the bean settling in. Keep us posted on all the news. Hope you have fun telling your family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!!

    ICLW
    http://daega99-arewethereyet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy ICLW!

    Congratulations on your pregnancy!! It must be so exciting to tell your mother about the pending arrival of their first grandchild. I can't wait to do that sometime in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Happy thoughts!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the pregnancy! That is so exciting!

    Here from ICLW.

    ReplyDelete