Sunday, April 4, 2010

Today's laugh courtesy of E's text message

I'm still giggling as I'm typing... here is our text coversation from earlier after texting about E's cousin telling the family about their pregnancy and everyone being so excited:

Me:  "I can't wait to tell everyone that we're pregnant"
E: "We will soon, remember my super sperm and last night?" (How they are super, I'm not quite sure but he seems to think so even without the proof of a SA-I'm hoping he is right!)
Me: "Yah but if there is no egg to find..."
E: : "It's Easter, there are eggs everywhere!"

hahahah!  If you're not laughing, I think there is possibly a problem with you.  It made me laugh out loud and then I told my and his mother who both thought that it was pretty dang cute!

I spent the first 10 hours of my Easter working and then we went to E's grandparents to visit and then to my grandma's for our normal Sunday dinner.  E made a delicious ham and green beans and my mom had made yellow squash cassarole and sweet potatoes.  Thanks to all of that I'm expecting a weight gain this week but I'm not stressing it- that squash is absolutely my favorite dish in the world!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend no matter what you do or do not celebrate and I'm praying that this spring brings as all healthy pregnancies and that we're all welcoming babies by this time next year!

11 comments:

  1. LOL, your hubs is so cute. Isn't it awesome to have a hubs who is so supportive? It's nice to have someone who can make you laugh through all this IF crap!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha - that sounds like something my DH would say. Good luck with this cycle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!
    that did make me laugh!
    Good luck..and sending baby dust your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is funny -- and truly, there are eggs all over the place! It's a perfect time for an egg hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hubs is too funny. And he's right...eggs ARE everywhere! Why hasn't he had an SA...make sure they ARE supersperm. Yuck on the working but yay on a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL @ eggs everywhere! I LOLed for real!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH I'm totally laughing! Super sperm...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paige- Dr P didn't want to "waste" the little guys testing them during the possible fertile window last week since he said there is still a tiny chance one of those follies would grow and pop out an egg so when I call in for my provera next week we'll get the SA ordered

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hubby is hillarious! I also hope that we all get pregnant this Spring =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Funny stuff! Fingers crossed and baby dust to you!

    ReplyDelete