Friday, April 23, 2010

OH MY GOD

My IPS never have gone away and I have had a lot of cramping and "fullness"... This morning I took a dollar store cheapy just because I needed some peace of mind and went to sleep after taking it without looking (I woke up at 5 to pee) and when I woke up THERE IS THE FAINTEST SECOND LINE!  I just took a first response test AND THERE IS A FAINT SECOND LINE.  What in the world?!  This has NEVER happened!  Am I really pregnant?! I have been on pr.overa for 5 days, is that going to hurt me?  I know it says do not take while pregnant, but I also know they used to give it to you to find out if you were pregnant or not.

WHAT DO I DO?!  E said to Call Dr P and see if I can come in for a blood draw and see if I got two three false tests or if I really am.  What if I am and this doesn't stick?

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GO TO WORK NOW.  Why isn't it showing in the picture?!

Photobucket

Do you see the second line?  Am I crazy?!?!  I just want an answer.  They barely even show in the picture. I swear they are darker in real life.

****EDIT****
Does this show up on the camera?!?!?

Photobucket

Photobucket


****UPDATE AGAIN****
I have ONE friend who reads this blog, Hi M!, and she works with Dr P at the hospital on the Post-partum floor and she told me to call ASAP because he was on the floor- I called L&D and they said CONGRATULATIONS! YOU'RE PREGNANT!  Quit taking the Pr.overa and call Dr. P's office for your first appointment!

TOMORROW IS MY MOTHER'S BIRTHDAY!!!

Lord please let this be my sticky bean!

23 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! That looks like "pregnant" to me! :) Congratulations! Thinking every positive thought for you in the world!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PREGNANT!!! WOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!! Congrats girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! this is GREAT NEWS! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did an awful thing and googled provera and pregnancy and I am now terrified I will miscarry...

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! CONGRATS!!!! SOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just ran across your bloggy blog and I am glad I did! Congrats! Whoooo Hooo!! I know first hand what it is like to try and try.....we tried for 2 1/2 years before we had our miracle baby Kelcee!

    Girlie whatever ya do do not google it will scare ya to death ha!

    Just call your obgyn and stop taking provera!
    Congrats again!!

    I am now a follower....can't wait to follow your journey

    xoxo
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOLY F BOMBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Congratulations!!!!!!!! This is one of those super crazy BFP stories!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!! CONGRATS!!! There's no denying the Digi, as I always say. So happy for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG OMG OMG!!! I am OVER THE MOON for you! That sucks about the provera, but I'll bet that the fact that you just passed two pregnancy tests means that that is one sticky little bean you have in there.

    Keeping my fingers crossed for you. You might just get your 2010 baby!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATS!!! That is awesome awesome awesome news!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wooohooooo!!! WOW! Crazy! I'm so excited for you, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! And stay away from Google!!! Sending sticky baby prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!!! Congratulations! What great news! PLEASE update us ASAP! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. WHOO HOOO!!! There is nothing like the high of seeing a BFP is there? I pray it sticks & you have a H&H 9 months! Looking forward to updates!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Holy Crap that is freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

    Congratulations wishing you lots of {{sticky}} baby dust!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! How exciting! I saw the line, by the way. (Sorry--I can't check my blogs at work, so I had to wait until I got home to catch up.)

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!! AHHHHH HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOWOWOWOWOW!!!!! I'm so happy that this has happened for you! Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG! I just yelled out loud, really loud! Congrats!!! I'm soooo excited for you!! WOW!! Happy and healthy 9 months! Ohhh! Can't wait to read the updates!!

    I'm so happy for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. "So since WE(yes, you and I) conceived on Easter we're due on Christmas basically- how flipping cool is that.. And yes, we both did conceive, no IF's about it!"

    Now for all your flapping about the being determined that you weren't actually pregnant, should have taken some of your own advice!!! :-D Somebody got Easter EGGS!!! :-D

    Gorgeous gal, I'm so proud and excited for you! This has been such a random rollercoaster of a cycle for you but it has turned out like magic. You deserve this one Sam. You're a wonderful, special lady and to goodness I hope you have another eight (yeah, one down already!) months of bliss. Love ya to bits! Congratulations! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nah... that was just what you wrote to me a couple weeks ago in a comment here: http://ourkidlets.blogspot.com/2010/04/in-action-plan.htm Nothing exciting my way... just you babe! :-D *hugs*

    Hook me an email at green_sprout@live.com.au will fix you up with my FB. Just not quite ready to be Gooogle-able back to TTC stuff IYKWIM.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my goodness! I just saw this post! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete