Friday, April 9, 2010

More IPS

  • I almost threw up twice today, once while I was in the middle of a 911 call (I bet if you heard the play back you could hear me gagging to keep it down)
  • TMI ALERT- I am SUPER constipated.  I am normally the complete opposite ever since getting my gallbladder out 2 years ago.  I haven't changed any of my habits so I have no reasoning on way things slowed down.. (Eww! I just talked about poo on my blog!)
  • My boobs are REALLY sore.  So much so that E hugged me and I cringed back.
E is convinced I am pregnant and wants me to test tomorrow morning since we will both be home.  I am trying to rationalize and know that 1- I did not ovulate so there is no chance I am pregnant and 2-Even if I had a miracle Easter Egg, it would be too early for a positive hpt.  I will probably test anyway just so the urge goes away for a week or so and I won't test again until I'm late and need to start pr.overa again.  I don't know if it is good or not that I don't even get nervous before taking a test anymore.. maybe next cycle once I know I have a chance I'll be more excited!

6 comments:

  1. Hmmm....isn't it crazy what we go through every single month. Even when we think there is no possible way. BUT, you just never know. God can do anything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fingers are crossed that you have yourself a miracle baby!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek! I'm keeping all my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Test! Test! Test! What's the worst that can happen??? :-D Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm convinced right along with E. Test....and blog immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! Just in case...

    ReplyDelete