Wednesday, April 21, 2010

ICLW!

Welcome to all of you stopping by from ICLW and to of course to all my faithful followers!  At the start of this week I am currenlty following 45 blogs and I have 29 followers; I can't wait to see where I am at the end of the week.  This is my second month participating and last month's experience was great!  I can't wait to "meet" more amazing women!

I am 24 and have nasty ol' PCOS and my wonderful husband E is 28.  We ditched birth control pills last October and after 90 days in one cycle I started a new cycle thanks to my good friend pr.overa.  Said cycle lasted 56 days and was again brought to an end with pr.overa.  Currently I'm on cd34 of my first cl.omid cycle but the 50mgs was a bust and didn't produce ANY sizable follies so once again I'm waiting on pr.overa to bring me a new cycle.  We are doing a SA tomorrow for E *read two posts ago- it's hysterical* so we can make sure the only thing we are dealing with is my PCOS.  Once cd1 decides to come around I will be taking 100mg of the 'mid on cd5-9 and then going in for a monitioring ultrasound on cd12.  I REALLY hope that this is our cycle!

HAPPY ICLW!

9 comments:

  1. Hope CD1 comes soon so you can MOVE ON!!! :) GL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the SA goes well and you get your BFP soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you luck this cycle. I too have PCOS and are heading towards clomid.
    I hope you get your BFP really soon, like this time around!

    Happy ICLW (#70)

    http://myaccidentallyonpurpose.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm stopping in for ICLW! I added you to my google reader a couple weeks ago! I am dealing with PCOS as well, and it sucks. I hope you get good results from the SA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the upcoming tests and this next cycle.

    ~ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilarious! Good luck with the SA! Hope you guys don't get in trouble for any lewd acts...LOL!

    ICLW#79

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hang in there. Great blog, can't wait to read more. I'm your newest follower from IComLeavWe.

    -K
    http://mypottyseat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping in for ICLW. I two am on my second round of Clomid. The first round of 50 mg seemed to work, but no BFP so we raised the dose to 100 mg. This sure can be a roller coaster ride, but it's nice to be able to "talk" to others who are going through the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are too cute! I hope this is your cycle too!!

    ReplyDelete