Tuesday, April 6, 2010

First milestone met!

In spite of all that good food and candy, I managed to somehow lose another 2.4 pounds this week pushing my total weight loss to 12.4 pounds!!!  First 10 down, many many more to go!  I figure ten pounds is pretty impressive and it was my first milestone so here's to meeting many more!  I have a co-worker who is doing the Jillian Michael's 30 day shred dvd and seeing great results from it so I have been watching some on ebay and will probably be buying it in the next few days.  I hear it really kicks you into gear but each session is only 20 minutes and I THINK I can make it, even if I stay on the easy level for a long time.  Bathing suit season is quickly approaching and my arms (and everything else) need some major toning!

Mr W's mom called me last night to give me a warning about today... the poor little guy has 6 teeth coming in all at once!  I have been here for two and a half hours and he hasn't cried this much ever before.  He is normally an extremely happy baby and rarely fusses unless he's made a mess in his diaper or is super sleepy but today he has already thrown three all out fits.  He's got to be miserable!  Ty.lenol and Baby Or.agel are helping a little but he still is not comfortable.  I have a lot of errands to run but don't want to be out in public when he's sobbing.  We'll see how he feels when he wakes up from his nap and eats.  He normally loves being out riding in the stroller so maybe it will make him feel a little better.  I sure hope so!

So E and I have been very good about having "fun" every other day since cd11 and today is cd20.  I did notice I have some creamy cm and I'm not too sure if that means anything.  I have heard that sometimes cl.omid makes you O late so we're still doing our part at night but due to the lack of symptoms I'm really thinking that those stubborn follies stayed as tiny as they were last week in the ultrasound and this month was a bust.  If I were to have a 28 day cycle AF would be arriving next Thursday the 15th so I will wait until then and if I have a negative pregnancy test I'll be calling Dr P for the pr.overa refill and begging asking to jump to 150mg rather than waste time on 100mg.  I'm not expecting him to go for it but I can at least ask!

Oh, and today's other great news is I got an email saying my insurance claim had been finalized for my most recent visit and even though he coded the last ultrasound as "fertilty medicine monitoring" the insurance paid for it!  We weren't sure if it would or not because he had already entered it as infertility rather than diagnostic but it did!  That's $285 that gets to stay in my baby makin' savings account!

12 comments:

  1. YAY 12.4 lbs!!! That's amazing!!! You are a rock star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome weight loss!! And, yay for the insurance payment. Seriously, any day that my insurance pays for something TTC related I feel like I'm getting away with something and want to do a little dance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo for the weight loss!! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic news - great job! Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo go girl! I'll bet that babydancing is burning calories too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Lots of good news from you! 12 pounds? Yay!! I gained 4 over spring break :( Great news about the insurance. Hoping AF doesn't show up but a BFP does! Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 5.6kgs!! Nice! You are rolling girl!! :-D

    Have you noticed that you're starting to feel better? Bit more energetic and likes?

    Keep going strong!

    Creamy CM... well it depends. You said you might have had EWCM a couple days ago so if it has returned to being creamy (assuming the usual pattern of CM) then it means ovulation has passed. But one of those things that can only be confirmed by blood tests or temps.

    Besides, there will be none of this inducing AF cause the Easter eggs were fertilised right????

    ReplyDelete
  8. keep up the good work with weight loss! That is awesome! I need to get working on that for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah for the weight loss!! I am super proud of you! It's such a hard thing to do. And then to have good insurance news on top of that? What a week you are already having!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You go girl!!! 12 pounds is a lot, you should be proud of yourself. Keep up the good work. I hope you get good news within a couple of weeks =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the weight loss! That is awesome. So is the ins. company approving the us! Yea for good news!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! You are on a roll! 12lbs?!?! Maybe I could learn from you!

    ReplyDelete