Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tmi but HELP!!!

So I JUST took my first dose of pr.overa and went to the restroom and when I wiped there was pink!!?!?!?!? I don't think it's period because normally on my first day I'm crampy and it's either brown or bright red to start... E and I ::ahem::ed earlier but I've peed a ton of times since then with nothing there (at least nothing that i noticed but i don't know if i looked?) but maybe it was from that?!? So what do I do?! Dr P's office is closed tomorrow as their normal day off but then they're also closed Friday for the move, I guess if it's still here tomorrow I consider tonight CD1 and start cl.omid on Sunday? If it's gone I'll continue with the pr.overa... This is so weird though. 8 hours of Active Shooter training tomorrow so I'm off to bed! Any advise is VERY welcome!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I don't know what to think! I say, just wait till tomorrow, If it's gone, keep taking the provera. If it's still there I would maybe keep taking the provera too unless it goes to full blown AF. Good luck sweetie, KUP and call your Dr in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep taking the Provera as perscribed unless you get AF full on. It could just be random spotting, but it could also be AF coming. This happened to me my first round too and my period actually started on the 5th day of the pills. My doc said she assumes that my body was getting ready to naturally start AF anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sam,

    DTD can cause little blood vessles to rupture and may produce a little haemorrhaging. Should clear up of its own accord...just can take a little time to migrate out if it is just bit of blood.

    Mind you, the sound of painfree AF does sound appetising! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies! I woke up and it was gone so I'm thinking it was from the romp in the bedroom so we're going forward with meds as planned unless AF comes later full forced! I really appreciate the input!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad it didn't mess up your schedule!

    ReplyDelete