Sunday, March 14, 2010

Still waiting

This whole waiting for CD1 seems to be taking FOREVER!   I can't even believe that if this were last cycle I would just be past the halfway point here at 50 something days.

This past week work sent me to Athens (Texas, not Greece! It would have been nice to go internatioanl though!) for a Crisis Communications class.  It was ok but I hate being away from home.  There is only so much you can talk to someone about while you're driving through the country so of course TTC came up.  Oh, did I mention I went with the lady that called me sterile?!  Anyway, she sure got on the whole "if you just relax it will happen" and "make sure that you're not stressing, that will make it so much harder" and of course "God will give you a baby when it's time."  Well thank you mother of 2 who got pregnant without trying, I will take all of that advice and get pregnant asap!  OH!  I have been thinking that I might save up a few months of nanny money and use it to surprise Eric with a trip to Cozumel or a cruise this summer and mentioned that to her and she said that I should just quit taking my meds and the stress free trip will get me pregnant. WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND- I DO NOT OVULATE ON MY OWN AND CANNOT GET PREGNANT IF THERE IS NO EGG TO BE FERTILIZED! Seriously?! Ugh!

The good thing that came out of the trip was realizing how much E and I love and miss each other and one night before falling asleep I got a text that said "I can't wait to be a dad. I really want to take a 4 generation picture!"  What a sweetheart!  I am so blessed to have such an amazing man as my husband!

I took my last pr.overa on friday night so CD1 should come anywhere from tomorrow on.  Last time it was the 3rd day after my last pill so I really hope tomorrow is the day- I'm ready to get the ball rolling!  The plan is call and schedule day 12 ultrasound and bloodwork on day 1.  Take cl.omid days 5-9.  Take robitussin (what days do I take it and how much?!).  And of course, use pr.eseed!!!  I am also going to ask if we can order E a SA when I go in just to make sure we're ok in that area.

Oh- and I TOTALLY got off weight watchers while I was at that class.  It was really hard to follow it when I had to eat 3 meals out a day for 3 days... I can almost guarentee I've gained back some. We'll see tomorrow

10 comments:

  1. Oh I love that advice. I LOVE being told to relax and it will happen. I always wonder where they buy their magic 8-balls from, the ones that give all the GOOD ADVICE. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Advice like that always makes you feel so much better right? lol I hate that! Anyways, I hope AF comes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might be going to Cozumel on my honeymoon! I just started following your blog & cant wait to read & watch your journey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in an emotional bad mood this morning. I read your post and quite honestly I wanted to fly over and round house kick that women in the head for being a pathetic, closed minded, unsympathetic, pontificating piece of work. Why is it the people who have the least experience and understanding of personal issues make the most noise and think they have all the answers. *shakes head*

    Your husband is gorgeous! You are so lucky to have a man who loves you like that and is so enthusiastic start a family. :-) One day you're going to have an awesome family Sam. I have my fingers, toes and every other anatomical structure crossed for you! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry you had to spend so much time trapped in a car with Super Fertile. She should be come a dr. she knows so much. HA Come on, AF, Come on, AF!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry you had to ride with HER. She's on my hit list already.lol What a sweet text from your hubby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't begin to imagine what being stuck in that car with that woman would have done to my psyche! I'm glad your husband saved the day with his sweet text!

    Thanks for all the comments on my blog. It made my whole weekend! I'll keep my fingers crossed that AF shows up soon (even knowing its a good thing, it feels sort of wrong to type that, hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love you girls!!!

    Lynsey- they must have something to get all that wisdow from!

    Kaitie- i tried to comment your latest entry but I can't get it to work. I don't know if it's your new background or what... :(

    Tara- Cozumel is AMAZING! It was our honeymoon and we both loved it! I read through your blog and want to follow it but didn't see the follow tab!

    G Sprout- I MISS READING YOUR BLOGS!!! I understand you need this time off, but I miss you and your witty posts!!!

    Paige- keep chanting, she still isn't here yet!

    Ms Dottie- how mean can one be?!?! Any news on the house?!

    and Amber :)- I love reading your blog!!! And I know exactly what you mean about AF! I have been thinking of a CD1 blog for a week or so now and am just waiting on her to show up so I can share it with all of yall!

    Thanks again ladies! I really appreciate your support!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the comment Samantha! It's sucks that you got the PCOS diagnosis. It makes it really hard for people to understand where you are coming from because it really isn't talked about much. People don't understand that it isn't anything you can control. Hopefully you are able to help them understand while not strangling them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those don't stress people make me CRAZY. You HAVE to pay attention and take pills or else you won't ovulate. no ovulation = no chance of baby at all. UGH

    ReplyDelete