Sunday, March 21, 2010

Snow in the Springtime --IN TEXAS--

So I live north of Dallas and we rarely get snow... If we get "snow" it's normally ice pellets or freezing rain but this year we have gotten beautiful fluffy white snow a few different times!!! Two days ago it was 70 degrees outside but yesterday a cold front blew through and this is what I woke up to at 4:45 this morning.


Opened the back door:
Photobucket
 
Backyard:
Photobucket
 
Front Driveway:
Photobucket
 
Easter yard decorations (Springtime in the snow!?):
Photobucket
House from the Street:
Photobucket
 
Van at work that had been sitting there over night:
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Brrr. It was a beautiful 65 degrees here in Utah. I think we must have switched weather patterns, but I'm not complaining!

    Good luck with the clo.mid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live north of Dallas too!! Wasn't that crazy! Then today it was beautiful. I am ready for spring to be here for good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easter decorations in the snow. I love it!

    ReplyDelete