Monday, March 1, 2010

No call back

First thing this morning I called Dr P's office to see if I needed to come in or if he was just going to call in my prescription for pr.overa and cl.omid.  No one answered so I left a voicemail (about 8:30am) and by 1:30 I still hadn't heard back so I called again.  I spoke with the receptionist and she said that he had been in surgery all morning but she had given the message to the nurse and I would be hearing something by the end of the day.  5pm came and went with no phone call.  I figure I will give them until lunch to call me tomorrow and I'll call back.  I'm just ready to start a new cycle, get things going again!  If things were to work out this cycle we'd have a Christmas baby.  I have always said that I don't want a baby born around Christmas BUT now that we're running into problems I think it would be wonderful!

They are normally great about calling back promptly but they are moving so I'm not mad just ready to know what the plan is!

To all my veteran cl.omid gals-  if it doesn't work do you take pr.overa to start over?  If so, how long do you have to wait before the next cycle starts?  This time Dr P told me I had to be a month late but that was on pr.overa only so what happens when it's a cycle taking both meds?

In dieting news, this week E brought Easter candy AND girl scout cookies into the house and I have no self control so I'm not expecting much of a loss, if any.  I weigh in the morning so I'll let you know- good or bad!

1 comment:

  1. My Dr has always had to give me Provera after a failed Clomid cycle. I've never had to wait till I was a month late though. Good luck sweetie!

    ReplyDelete