Wednesday, March 3, 2010

March Edition of PROJECT BABY

Photobucket

Yay!  I finally got both of my prescriptions and I came home to my package of pr.eseed!!!  Unfortunatley as I cut open the bag I cut open the pregnancy strip packages but they were free with the order so it's no biggie... It's not like I don't have a ton of dollar store cheapies stored up!  So I start pr.overa tonight, should expect CD1 around the 15th and then go from there!  I hope this is our month!!!  If it isn't, at least we've started moving in the right direction!!!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck! I hope this is the month!! Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting new drugs and paraphernalia! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies! Haha, Paige you crack me up! Just took my first pill, let's hope it's the start of something good!!!

    ReplyDelete