Tuesday, March 23, 2010

5 months of TTC

but only 3 cycles... pretty crazy.  I don't think the first two count either.  The first was after my last birth control pill and it's our good ole' 90 day cycle and was ended by pr.overa.  Cycle #2 was induced by said pr.overa and nothing happened so it was once again ended by pr.overa.  So here we are, 5 months in and really just at our first chance of conceiving- that is IF the 50mg of cl.omid works.

I haven't felt any side effect of the 'mid yet but I'm only one pill in.  On Sunday I scratched the back of my mouth by my uvula-hangy ball thing- with a tortilla chip; well a little bit ago i felt like something was stuck in my throat so i looked and there was a tiny clear blister on the scratch.  I pushed it and it popped (yuck!) but I have no idea what it is?!?  I googled it and can't find anything like it.  I doubt it's a side effect but I'm flipping out about it so needed to share!  It was maybe the size of the top of a pin, super small!

Bff and I went for another walk today.  We only did 45 minutes today but it was 45 minutes of being out of breath and sweating so I know I did some good.  I had gained back 2 pounds when I weighed last week since I had eaten out 3 times a day for 4 days while at that school but am happy to report that I lost 2.2 pounds this week so I'm down 6.2 pounds and I'm sure now that I'm exercising it will continue coming off!

Oh and I really do love ICLW!!!  I am now following quite a few more blogs and have gotten 6 new followers so far!  If it weren't for this community I don't know what I would do! 

9 comments:

  1. I'm not feeling any side effects with Clomid either! Good with the excersizing. I'm trying to lose some weight too! Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done with exercise and losing that weight! Go, you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEK! Your poor uvula hanging thing! tortilla chips are dangerous

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wouldnt no what to do either!
    good job exercising! keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep up the exercising girl!
    I def. need to get on doing that And getting off the POP!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have PCOS as well and when I was taking Clomid I had ovulation issues and the Clomid didn't seem to work for me two months in a row. I would have to take a break between cycles. Hopefully that's all you need to get preggo but beware of the hot flashes and mood swings! Good luck!

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Good luck on Clomid. Hope it works for both of us our first cycle. Congrats on exercising and losing weight! Hope the blister turns out to be nothing. BTW- I am following your blog now.
    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the weight loss! The clomid is going to be great for you... I just know it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the 2.2 pounds! And walking is sooo good for you!!

    I'm pretty excited to follow you this cycle!! Like Suz said, the clomid is going to work for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete