Monday, February 15, 2010

Tomorrow I start eating better!

Tonight I joined we.ight wa.tchers! I was looking through my ip.hone yesterday and noticed that there is an app where you just put in what you eat, as you eat it, and it tracks your points for you telling you how many you have already used for the day and how many you have left. I tried ww before and didn't do too well because I never carried my log with me and would forget to put things on it at the end of the day.  I ALWAYS have my phone with me so hopefully I will stick with it.  Also, you can put in a restaurant and add the whole meal that way so I think it will be pretty dang convenient! I'm excited!  I set my first goal for 5% of my total body weight and they say if you follow the program WITHOUT exercise you can expect to lose 1-2 lbs a week so hopefully when I go in for my clo.mid appointment I will be down about 10 pounds!  I am supposed to start this Thursday and if not and if there's nothing for two more weeks I will call for my appointment and probably get in to see Dr P within a week or two so that's three to four weeks of dieting. If i can get back on the elliptical and ab lounger then I will be doing great!

Took another dollar store cheapy this morning and nothing.  It's sad that I don't even get nervous while I'm waiting for those three minutes to pass.  I really don't have much hope of this cycle working even though it would be the best thing ever if it did!  I figure I'll take another test in a few days and then once a week until the Dr appointment... that's the plan at least!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog, and GOOD LUCK! I've never done Weight Watchers but I hope it works for you! I'll be following your bloggy too!

    ReplyDelete