Monday, February 1, 2010

Our computer has been broken...

so I haven't been able to update anything but there isn't much to say.  I had a very mild cycle that lasted for about 5 days and then started OPKs and I got a pretty dark line (though not as dark as the control, just darker than the others) around day 7 but nothing since.  Unfortunately I don't get off work until 6 so I haven't been  testing until 7pm which I read isn't too bad.  I have tried and tried to temp but I wake up a LOT during the night whether it's to get a drink, go to the bathroom or just to move around so needless to say it hasn't been worth anything.

Hubby and I have been trying our best to keep things every other day for over a week and plan on doing that until we get results one way or another! He loves it, I just pray it doesn't become a chore! So far though it has been really great for our relationship.

Other than that, I have been having HORRIBLE breakouts on my face, back, chest and arms. I feel like I'm in high school all over again! Also, I think I've lost enough hair to make a wig and amazed I still have some on my head. I know the acne has helped by being on birth control but can that also help with the hair loss caused by PCOS? I'm going to bring those questions up next time I go to see Dr P.

Oh, and the amazing hubby bought me an i.phone for my birthday! I got a really neat FREE fertility app and if I were to have a normal textbook cycle I would ovulate on the 4th meaning that the next two days are our peak fertility days.  Oh can I please just be textbook?!?! I know everything I've read says to go every other day in order for the spermies to build up strong and everything, is that really true?  Are we hurting our chances if we try once a day?!

No comments:

Post a Comment