Monday, February 8, 2010

I know I already posted once today but

My boobs are really sore. I'm sure it's just a fluke but it is so bizarre! Even if I would have ovulated it'd be way too early for any symptoms... Do you think our body manifest symptoms? I think so and it's pretty cruel!!! Instead of making me feel like I could be pregnant, just get a nice egg ready and release it on time, ok? Thanks!

I've also decided that I'm not going to wait 8 weeks to call in for my next appointment for the clo.mid. I figure if I don't start on my own after 6 weeks, will 2 more do anything? It's not worth the wait. So, if I haven't started then I will be calling the doctor the FIRST week in March! I also can't remember if he told me that I needed to come and see him to get the prescription or if he was just going to call it in... I guess we will find out soon enough!

Oh, and my best friend (38 weeks today) texted me earlier saying she was going into the ER for chest pains.  After me sending endless texts and supposedly her husband sending me one updating me-WHICH I NEVER GOT!- she texted me from home saying that it was reflux caused by gastritis and that she had low potassium so they're giving her supplements. I was a nervous wreck waiting to hear what happened though.  I told her that when "it's time" I don't want to know, I just want to know when he's here! I'm kidding but still, it kills me not knowing what is happening! When she was about 20 weeks she asked if I would be in the delivery room which was amazing and made me cry! She however changed her mind and isn't even letting her mom in there now because she youtubed vaginal delivery and was disgusted.  This is her 3rd baby! Oh well, I was extrememly let down but it's her body, her baby!  I can't be too upset because I wasn't going to have her in when we have a baby.  E and I have talked about it and we would like our mothers in there if the doctor allows. If not, it will just be us two!  Hopefully that day comes sooner rather than later!!!

1 comment:

  1. I did the same thing... I wasn't going to wait 8 weeks when I knew it wasn't going to happen!

    ReplyDelete