Saturday, January 9, 2010

We've started!

Well, it's official, we are actively trying to conceive baby #1.  I took my first dose of pro.vera this morning at 7:30 and have set an alarm for the next 9 days to be right on time. 

I think I am going to start temping after cd1 but have some questions... E leaves for work at 4am and I wake up as he's leaving so is that too early to take my temperature? I normally go to bed around 10:30 so that would be just 5.5 hours of sleep but I've read that waking up messes it up if you take it later... any input would be greatly appreciated!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! As long as you have gotten at least 4 hours of solid sleep beforehand, 4am would be a perfect time to temp! I also recommend vaginal temping instead of oral temping. With vaginal temping you will get much more accurate temps. If you temp orally and there's a night you end up sleeping with your mouth open, your temps won't be right. Good luck sweetie! Can't wait to stalk your chart!

    ReplyDelete