Monday, January 18, 2010

today...

was the last day of our first round of pro.vera!!! So now the waiting begins! Hopefully in 3-10 days my now 88 day long cycle will end and a new one will begin.  The good news is I'm off work (on vacation) until the 29th so I won't have to worry about accidents but the bad news is I'm throwing a baby shower on Saturday and my birthday is on Monday but I can deal!!! 
I'm thinking temping won't work for me because I normally get up at least once a night to go to the bathroom and that will mess it all up. I did buy a store brand OPK and plan on starting it so hopefully it will show if anything is happening. If the 20 strips come and gone with no ovulation shown I will just use dollar tree ones until I make my dr appt for 2 months cd1 if another cd1 doesn't come on its own!

No comments:

Post a Comment