Sunday, January 24, 2010

nothing much is happening

Well the baby shower for my best friend was yesterday and went extremely well. I am so glad that it is over though! My whole body is sore from cleaning and standing for 2 days but it was worth it. She got so much great stuff and other than almost every guest asking when I was going to start having kids and try to catch up with her having her 3rd, it was very nice.

So as I mentioned I started and things haven't been bad at all. For the past week or so I have had HORRIBLE right ovary pain and am currently sitting in a massage chair with a heating pad trying to quit the ache but no help yet. I'm worried that the pain in the past might have been small cysts and since it has gotten so much stronger since I got off birth control that it may be a bigger cyst.  I am going to wait until I have to make the next appointment and if it is still bothering me, I will ask for it to be looked into further.  Other than that, not much is new. Because of the craziness of the shower I did not start temping or my opk yet but I am doing both in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment